Department: Global Ventures and Innovation
Location: (Remote) Offices in Essen, Frankfurt or Hamburg, Germany
Level of experience: Professional
Travel requirements: None
Schenker Ventures, the CVC of leading logistics provider DB Schenker, and invests in B2B solutions in logistics & supply chain management, with entry ticket sizes of 0.5m to 5m EUR in Seed to Series B. Beyond capital, founders benefit from functional support, and access to the global network of the corporate. In our team, we are looking for an:
Investment Analyst Venture Capital (m/f/d)
You will be part of an ambitious and agile team, striving to jointly grow our early-stage portfolio of high-scaling digital startups in supply chain management and logistics.
- Source investment opportunities and conduct due diligence with cross-functional teams to prepare the investment decision
- Present investment opportunities to the investment committee and get approval for deal negotiation and closing
- Support our portfolio founders with business development and connect them to functional units within the corporate
- Support the reporting process and contribute to portfolio performance reviews
- Support in regular knowledge exchange and open discussions with the corporate on relevant markets, business models and technologies
- Own the intern hiring process and build a pipeline of candidates
- Position our investment activities strategically in the venture capital ecosystem and with business units of the corporate
- Contribute to establishing a healthy and sustainable team culture and support the development and learning curve of yourself and your peers
- Understanding of basic venture capital operations: due diligence, deal terms, reporting and portfolio management of series seed+ companies
- Interest in shaping the logistics and supply chain management industry
- A high degree of independence, proactivity, and flexibility to build and shape the organization we envision
- Motivation to work as a team, developing and empowering team members
- Fluent in English, Basic German desirable
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your email!